If you are interested in fundraising for our charity and becoming part of #TeamYST take a look below at our fundraising events or choose your own challenge and set up your fundraising page to support us. Click here to get started today.
To further support you in your efforts, our fundraising toolkit is also available to download as individual files on the right hand side.
Make a donation
There are lots of great ways to donate to the Youth Sport Trust:
- Online: make a one off donation, set up a monthly donation or create a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving.
- By text: simply text 3NSSW to 70085 to donate £3. Texts cost £3 plus one standard rate message and you'll be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone and SMS. If you'd like to give £3 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text 3NNSWNOINFO to 70085.
- By post: you can send a cheque donation to: Youth Sport Trust, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3QF.
- Gift Aid: by Gift Aiding your donation we will receive an additional 25p for every £1 donated. So make your donation worth more. Simply complete the Gift Aid form and email it to us at [email protected].
*Donations are only eligible for Gift Aid if the donor is a UK tax payer and over 18 years old.
Give while you shop
- Amazon Smile: raise money when you make purchases through Amazon by choosing us as your nominated charity - start shopping here.
- Savoo: raise money when you shop online and make web searches - without costing you a penny. Click here for more.
Leave a gift to us
Donate in Memory – Making a donation in memory of someone special or leaving a gift in your will helps us to support the next generation, creating more opportunities to transform lives through sport. To leave a gift in your will, contact your solicitor quoting the Youth Sport Trust’s name and our charity number (1086915) and how much you would like to leave us. Legacy gifts don’t have to be huge to have a significant impact on our work and our beneficiaries. Even leaving as little as 1% of your estate to the Youth Sport Trust could have an incredible impact.
We rely on grants and donations to deliver our mission and do not provide grants to other organisations. Information on some main sources of funding can be found here.