FA Girls’ Football School PartnershipsYST FA Girls’ Football School Partnerships
Through this infrastructure, we aim to develop innovative ways to deliver football for girls, improving participation from their very first experience and creating the next generation of female footballers, coaches and volunteers.
- Demonstrate the value of girl’s football within whole school through delivery of bespoke interventions for schools through which schools can access FREE CPD and resources
- Advocate the impact of football on girls’ wellbeing, leadership and achievement
- Develop and test specialist interventions and learning through the vehicle of football in schools
- Collaborate with partners to support transition of young people to sustain their involvement in girls’ football.
Each Partnership receives:
- National recognition as a pioneering network of partnerships driving the girls’ game forward in England
- Training, resources, equipment and engagement with positive role models
- Networking opportunities to share best practice, inspire learning and maximise impact
- Opportunities for the schools in their partnerships to attend high profile women’s football matches and access to other reward and recognition opportunities.
Alongside a specific primary or secondary offer, all participating schools will be given the opportunity to engage, excite and encourage girls to become more physically active. This will see them benefit from improved wellbeing, develop their confidence and competence to play football at school and in a community setting, and make football a part of their life.
Future opportunities to become part of an FA Girls’ Football School Partnership will be announced in the coming months. If you would like to express an interest in any such opportunities, please click below. To find out more about the respective primary and secondary offers, as well as the wider work currently taking place, please use the options provided.