FA Girls’ Football School PartnershipsYST FA Girls’ Football School Partnerships
We are currently in year two of this initiative in which we are excited to welcome our current network to join us for another exciting year of delivery. In addition we are looking to welcome a new wave of partnerships to join us.
Organisations that wish to apply to become an FA Girls’ Football School Partnership (or retain their existing status) are required to submit an application using the online survey and guidance available below.
In order to support your development we will provide all FA Girls Football School Partnerships with
- Opportunities to work nationally with leading experts in PE, school sport and football to enhance the health, wellbeing and achievements of students.
- National recognition as a pioneering network of schools driving the girls’ game forward in England.
- Direct investment to schools through training, resources, equipment and engagement with positive role models.
- Networking opportunities to share best practice; inspire learning and maximise impact.
- Opportunities for schools to attend high profile women’s domestic and international football matches.
For more information including the training and resources available in 2018/19 please review the full prospectus.
The FA Girls' Football Schools Partnership featured in the Youth Sport Trust's 2017/18 Impact Report (published February 2019) - which you can see here.