- To keep your data safe and secure
- Not to sell your data
- To enable you to update/amend your marketing preferences.
Collecting specific, relevant personal information is a necessary part of us being able to provide you with any services you may request from us. This also includes the safe delivery of any events you may attend or just managing our relationship with you.
When we hold or use your personal information as a data controller we will provide you with this privacy notice which sets out in detail:
- what information we hold about you (such as your contact details, address, etc.)
- how your personal information may be used and the reasons for these uses
- details of your rights.
Where we collect personal information from you directly, we will provide this privacy notice at the time we collect the personal information from you. Where we receive your personal information indirectly, we will provide this privacy notice when we first contact you, first pass the data to someone else or within a month, whichever is the earlier. If you provide personal information to us about someone else, you must ensure that you are entitled to disclose that information to us
We will only provide this privacy notice to you once, generally at the start of our relationship with you. However, if the applicable privacy notice is updated substantially, then we may provide you with details of the updated version. You are encouraged to check back regularly on our websites (“Sites”) for updates at www.youthsporttrust.org or www.youthsporttrustenterprises.org.
Who we are:
References to we, our or us in this privacy notice are to the group of organisations below (“the Group”):
- Youth Sport Trust (YST) incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 4180163 and charity number 1086915, whose office is at SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3QF. YST is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller – registration number Z7022336.
- Youth Sport Trust Enterprises (YSTe) (wholly owned trading subsidiary of Youth Sport Trust) incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 3289889, whose office is at SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3QF. YSD is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller – registration number Z9369568.
- Youth Sport Trust International (YSTi), registered in England and Wales as The Youth Sport UK Charitable Trust, with charity number 1040320, whose office is at SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3QF. YSTi is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller – registration number Z9402507.
We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee our compliance with data protection laws as we are not required to do so, but our Head of Compliance & Governance is our Data Protection Lead and has overall responsibility for data protection compliance across the group.
Contact details are set out in the "Contacting Us" section at the end of this privacy notice.
Please click either of the download options at the top of this page to read the full Privacy Notice.