Primary PE ActivitiesYST Primary PE Activities
The following activity cards, created in partnership with Complete PE to cover all PE curriculum areas, can be used to generate ideas for planning, to support delivery particularly within small spaces and even as part of PE homework tasks and home learning.
Download and share the activity cards by selecting the title and access the video by selecting the video link next to the activity. View all videos in playlist format by selecting the horizonal lines and play symbol in the top right-hand corner of the video on the right-hand side of this page.
- Animal Moves (Video)
- Move to the Beat (Video)
- Move to the Beat Extravaganza (Video)
- Space Adventure (Video)
- Avoid the Defenders (Video)
- Battleships (Video)
- Battleships Level 2 (Video)
- Blast off (Video)
- Bowling (Video)
- Climb the Ladder (Video)
- Continuous Battleships (Video)
- Golf Rolling (Video)
- In the Box (Video)
- Right Way, Wrong Way (Video)
- Right Way, Wrong Way - The Race (Video)
- Rolling Penalties (Video)
- Space Monsters (Video)
- Target Treasure (Video)
- Three in a Row (Video)
- Throw Tennis (Video)
- Top Ten (Video)
Health Related Exercises
- Circuits 1 - Feeling Flexible (Video)
- Circuits 2 - Healthy Hearts (Video)
- Circuits 3 - Super Strength (Video)
Outdoor and Adventure
- Cross the River (Video)
- Noughts and Crosses (Video)
- Race Across the River (Video)
- Save the Treasure (Video)
- Target Treasure Level 2 (Video)
- The Blue Egg (Video)
These resources are also available in Welsh. You can download the Welsh versions here.
PE Learning Cards
These variations of three of our PE activity cards aim to support self and peer to peer assessment, reflecting on the social, emotional and cognitive development of pupils through their physical experiences. The cards can be printed and laminated for repeated use (wipeable between lessons and different class bubbles). The cards are purposely not phase specific, so as to be facilitated across different ages, in line with the needs of your pupils.
For the full range of cards please visit Complete PE.