Ethnicity and Faith Resources
A set of top tips and resources to support you in making PE and school sport more inclusive for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) children and young people.
From the link above you can download our 'top tips' document on engaging ethnically diverse communities.
For additional support in this area you can visit:
- BAME education network resources
- BAME PE
- A journey to understanding critical whiteness
- The A-Z of Social Justice Physical Education
- Sport England blog responding to Black Lives Matter movement
- Sport and Recreation Alliance sector commitment
- Religious, Faith and Cultural Guide - Provides a greater awareness and understanding of the diﬀerent religions, faiths and cultures within communities. The guide includes a festival calendar on significant dates for religious observance together with an overview on the six main religions in the UK.