Following sector consultation and identification of our priority system issues, we will be convening three action groups to drive our collective action around:
- Physical Literacy
- Workforce Development
- Youth Engagement
All three working groups will be underpinned by a consistent theme of tackling inequalities. Each action group will identify their scope, insight and actions, supported by the convenor and systems working specialists.
Action Group Members
We delighted to be collaborating with sector partners to take collective action through these groups. The individuals represented on each group are:
Physical Literacy Action Group Leads:
- Nigel Green – International Physical Literacy Association
- Katie Towner – Swim England
- Emma Mackenzie Hogg – Youth Sport Trust
- James Mooney – Cabot Learning Federation
Workforce Development Action Group Leads:
- David Marshall – British Gymnastics
- Steven Caldecott – Association for Physical Education
- Heather Douglas – UK Coaching
- Dean Woodham – North Oxfordshire School Sport Partnership
Youth Engagement Action Group Leads:
- Guin Batten – Volleyball England
- Helen Pring – Active Partnerships
- Laylla Stanley – Premiership Rugby
Want to get involved? From the 25 September – 13 October 2023 we will be recruiting additional action group members to join the action group leads. If you are interested, please read the information packs, which are available to download here, and complete a short expression of interest.
To find out more please contact Nicki Russell - [email protected].