Our charity is passionate about helping all young people to achieve their full potential by delivering high quality physical education and sport.
Our work aims to:
- Give every child a sporting start in life, through high quality PE and sport in primary schools
- Ensure all young people have a sporting chance by developing opportunities for those with special educational needs and disabilities
- Support all young people to achieve their sporting best in school and their personal best in life.
We need your support
Any contribution, big or small, will have a positive impact on young people's lives.
- £20 - trains a lunchtime supervisor to inspire activity in the playground
- £30 - helps adapt provision for a young disabled person take part in sport
- £50 - supports an overseas sport for development project in one village
- £350 - pays for an athlete mentor to inspire a school