Our charity is passionate about helping all young people to achieve their full potential by delivering high quality physical education and sport.
Our work aims to:
- Give every child a sporting start in life, through high quality PE and sport in primary schools
- Ensure all young people have a sporting chance by developing opportunities for those with special educational needs and disabilities
- Support all young people to achieve their sporting best in school and their personal best in life.
We need your support
Any contribution, big or small, will have a positive impact on young people's lives.
- £20 allows disabled and non-disabled young people to integrate in PE and sport with the use of a set of games cards that help teachers plan inclusive activities.
- £220 provides a school with an extensive 'Active Me' package of equipment designed to support sport and PE delivery for primary school pupils.
- £350 can change a young person's life by giving them unique access to one of our inspiring athlete mentors during a school visit.
- £1,000 allows for 20 teachers to have specialist training - developing their knowledge and confidence in teaching high quality PE.
- £1,000 provides a talented young athlete with the opportunity to experience one of our camps. They will train alongside other like minded young people and receive mentoring from our Olympic and Paralympic heroes so they can experience firsthand what it takes to be the very best in their chosen sport.