The My Personal Best life skills are grouped into three areas: Healthy Me, Social Me and Thinking Me.
Supports pupils to develop the personal traits that underpin good health and wellbeing and their personal achievement.
Healthy Me Learner Logs
Healthy Me Visual Life Skills Cards
Supports pupils to develop the traits that help them to understand others and work well with other people.
Social Me Learner Logs
Social Me Visual Life Skills Cards
Supports pupils to develop the cognitive and creative traits that enable them to create opportunities, overcome challenges and make choices.
Thinking Me Learner Logs
Thinking Me Visual Life Skills Cards
Through this project, you will support young people to:
- develop and apply life skills that will support them to flourish in PE, school and life
- have improved health and wellbeing and personal skills
- be better at understanding and working with others (social skills)
- be able to create opportunities, overcome challenges and make choices (thinking skills)
- increase their potential achievement and readiness for life.
Please download the teacher resources from the right-hand side.