Helping children to become school ready
Available for purchase together or standalone, the Healthy Movers range has been designed to support the development of physical literacy in children aged 2-5. It consists of physical resources and training to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence young children need to develop physically, socially and emotionally.
Using Healthy Movers has helped the children to be more engaged when doing a focused activity and their communication skills are being developed through the dance and physical activities.
Karen Ramsay, Playgroup Manager at Footsteps Pre-school
Healthy Movers Toolkit
Ready-made for any practitioner working in an Early Years Setting and complements the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework. Includes:
- Practitioner handbook, handy hints and tips to maximise delivery
- 16 resource activity cards and reward stickers
- EYFS wall hanger for your setting
- Music CD to accompany activities.
- Healthy eating and active lifestyles for pre-school children and their families
- Physical development in the early years
- Level 3 accredited qualification for physical development in the early years
- Delivered through face to face and e-learning.
Face to face training
One-day practical course designed to help practitioners deliver fun and meaningful physical activity.
Healthy Movers at home pack for parents:
Resources to help develop balance, movement and object control. Includes:
- Children’s back pack
- Parent resource cards
- Bean bag
- Soft touch ball
- Water bottle
- Sticker pack.