Through our Membership we bring teachers together as part of our mission to transform the lives of young people using the power of play and sport.
We also pledge to lobby on behalf of PE and sport practitioners, using our seat around the table to champion the profession locally, regionally and nationally.
Our 2021/22 Membership is available now. Educators have the power to change the world and we will ensure you have the support you need by providing schools and PE practitioners with opportunities to:
- Access cutting edge expertise and coaching from PE practitioners working alongside YST’s experts. They will share innovation and practical advice to ensure you receive day to day support as well as innovative thinking
- Meet with like-minded colleagues in virtual and face to face Communities of Practice to share best practice and easy to implement solutions for the day to day support that you need
- Share a portfolio of resources, CPD and support relevant to whatever stage you are at.
We believe that we can use our collective influence for good. Be a changemaker and join our Membership here.Buy Now
Membership 2021/22 - What's included?
The cost of membership for an individual school is £210.00.
Each member will receive the following benefits:
- Practitioner Development Programme - Access to cutting edge expertise and coaching from PE practitioners working alongside YST's experts. They will share innovation and practical advice to ensure you receive day to day practical support as well as innovative thinking. Includes 15 online live workshops led by PE practitioners focusing on: physical health, mental health, inclusion, character, leadership
- Communities of Practice - Opportunities to share school to school insight and guidance and to meet with like-minded colleagues in virtual and face to face environments
- Communications - from our dedicated Membership team which includes input from experts in the field and practical updates
- Practice Support Portal - Online cutting-edge expertise, guidance and case studies to support schools and practitioners
- Quality Mark - An online self-review tool to support you to audit your PE provision and identify development priorities
- Personal Development Posters - A set of printed posters covering a key life skill/value/quality as referred to in the personal development section of the Ofsted Common Inspection Framework.
To find out more about the benefits of membership click any of the adjacent links to download further information. Here you can find an overview of our membership offer, further information about the Practitioner Development Programme and Communities of Practice, and our terms and conditions document.
We want to support you and your schools in whatever way we can. As well as resources and training for teachers, groups of schools can access training for young people. We will centre our support around the needs of your schools.
You can still purchase a standard membership offer which will include all of the same benefits. In addition, as a network leader, you would have access to the following:
- Professional Development
- Dedicated Development Manager Support
- Customer Service support
- Discounts on products, resources, CPD and Consultancy.
As a group of schools, you may be entitled to further discounts, additional support and spend. To discuss your package please contact [email protected] and we will arrange for one of our regional Development Managers to contact you to discuss your requirements.
For a more detailed overview of our cluster membership offer please click here.
Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs)
We work with MATs across England to support the development of PE, school sport and physical activity, driving Trust-wide objectives such as improving wellbeing, developing life skills and raising aspirations and achievement.
Through our Membership we can provide a range of bespoke and cost-effective solutions to meet the needs of Trusts and their schools. For more information click here.
Not quite ready for membership?
We are delighted to announce our brand-new affiliate offer. This provides you with a free to access bundle of help, advice and resources. You can upgrade to a paid membership at any time.
- Access to high quality content and insight driven information. Solutions to challenges that practitioners face
- Two Practitioner Development Programmes - Access to cutting edge expertise and coaching from PE practitioners working alongside YST's experts. They will share innovation and practical advice to ensure you receive day to day practical support as well as innovative thinking. Includes one online live workshops led by PE practitioners focusing on: physical health, mental health, inclusion, character, leadership
- Two Communities of Practice online sessions - Opportunities to share school to school insight and guidance and to meet with like-minded colleagues in a virtual environment
- Communications from our dedicated Membership team which includes input from experts in the field and practical updates.