The PE Life Skills Award
Reward students for the development of life skills through PE.
What is the PE Life Skills Award?
The PE Life Skills Award allows you to assess and recognise pupils for building skills in PE that impact on their resilience, collaboration, leadership, independence and confidence.
Backed by Leadership Skills Foundation
Based on our hugely popular My Personal Best programme, we have created PE Life Skills Award programmes for primary, secondary and SEND. Each one is fully accredited by Leadership Skills Foundation so pupils are recognised with formal awards for their progress. If you choose to purchase the PE Life Skills Award you will complete the transaction through the Leadership Skills Foundation website.
Engagement in PE is now fantastic. It has improved attendance, behaviour and attitudes to learning across the board.
Develop life skills for school and work
Engage more pupils in PE
Show progress against Ofsted requirements for 'behaviour and attitudes' and 'personal development'
Evidence based assessment
Reward physical, emotional, social and cognitive development
What you receive:
- Academic year licence to become an accredited PE Life Skills Award assessment centre
- Training in the assessment process
- Individual pupil learning journals, click for samples of Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, Stage 4 and Stage 5
- An accreditation resource pack which includes learning reports and an achievement wall chart, see sample teacher handbook
- Printable Leadership Skills Foundation accredited award certificates
Want to know more?
Our short explainer video from our Head of Physical Education and Achievement, Kate Thornton-Bousfield, explains why the PE Life Skills Award is so critical for young people.
How much does it cost?
2023/24 Academic Year Pricing
- £349 for primary school pupils aged 4-11 years-old
- £499 for secondary school pupils aged 11-16 years-old
- £549 for secondary school pupils aged 11-18 years-old
- £349 for pupils aged 16-18