To create a national movement of schools that drive individual and whole school improvement through the different specialist areas of: inclusion, Leadership Coaching Volunteering (LCV), achievement and wellbeing that are formally aligned to the Youth Sport Trust and positioned to support our mission.
Through this infrastructure of specialist lead schools, we aim to create a strategic approach to innovation, concept development and delivery. We have 4 clear ambitions:
- Demonstrate the value of Health and Wellbeing, PE, sport, inclusion, and achievement within whole school and/or community contexts
- Advocate the impact of the specialist area(s) on young people’s wellbeing, leadership, and achievement
- Pioneer school-centered innovation, based on action research to influence national strategies and practice
- Develop, test, and deliver specialist interventions and learning that create transformational change in schools and communities
- Opportunities to work nationally with leading experts in PE, school sport and physical activity to enhance the health, wellbeing, and achievements of students
- National recognition as a pioneering network of schools driving the specialist area(s) forward in England
- Direct investment into schools through training, resources, equipment, and engagement with positive role models (subject to funding)
- Networking opportunities to share best practice, inspire learning and maximise impact.