New for 2018
As a Personal Member you have the opportunity to join one of our most proactive networks. Through years of experience and as a result of working in partnership with schools and the profession we would like to share a number of relevant resources and extra materials to support you in becoming the very best practitioner you can be.
- Forums to enable you to share best practice and challenges, as well as having a voice for the future of the profession. You will receive access to an electronic version of the publication via your monthly e-newsletter to give you inspiration and ideas for your own practice.
- Monthly e-newsletter with landscape updates, expert interpretations, case studies and podcast feature. Topics cover Youth Sport Trust, Education, Physical Education, Sport, Health and Wellbeing and Inclusion. Included in the newsletter you will get access to research and insight from our dedicated hub to champion the impact of PE, sport, physical activity and play, some great teaching and learning tips and links to the most relevant news stories of the month to keep you ahead of the game. You will also be able to access the eNewsletter as an audio recorded Podcast to listen to whilst on the move and to help reduce your screen reading time as we recognise how busy you are! This eNewsletter will enable you to capitalise on the latest thinking and intelligence in your setting. You can access the August edition of the eNewsletter here.
- Termly YST Talks — video conference live debate with credible experts. We will host regular panel debates and discussions with industry experts and practitioners to explore hot topics to support you in your thinking and understanding. You will have access to tune into these live debates via our zoom video conferencing and interact with the panel or simply access the library of pre-recorded episodes. See here for an example on Transition.
- Face-to-face regional events. We will also be providing access to interact with other practitioners to support an improved offer and sharing of best practice. This will often be hosted in YST member schools and be available in different parts of the country over the year. Details and sign up will be available via the monthly eNewsletter
- 5% discount on all YST products and access to further discounted opportunities, resources and CPD.
To find out more or if you are experiencing any problems purchasing Personal Membership then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are working internationally, becoming a Personal Member is an ideal way to stay connected to the Youth Sport Trust and keep up to date with the latest developments in physical education, physical activity and school sport.