If you join the Youth Sport Trust Membership today at Level 2 (£200) then you will recieve next year's membership benefits for FREE! To take advantage of this offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'YSTMEMB18'.
Our school membership is just £200 a year and includes all the benefits you need to create a high quality offer, with many additional opportunities to produce greater impact using PE, physical activity and school sport.
- Online PE CPD access: with a choice of e-learning modules, ‘Start to Move’ for primary and ‘My Personal Best’ for secondary schools.
- Active 30:30 pack: supporting schools to meet government guidelines of 30 active minutes in school per day, steps 1-4 of online resources.
- YST Quality Mark: our online self-review tool that provides you with a nationally recognised badge of excellence for PE and school sport.
- YST networks: opportunity to join Headteacher Ambassador, Lead School and PE CatalYST networks.
- YST updates: be part of an influential network receiving the latest policy and news updates via monthly member e-newsletters and termly YST magazine.
- Programme access: enjoy access to YST and national funded programmes that bring free resources and experiences.
- Exclusive offers and discounts: on events, programmes and partner schemes. We’ll keep you informed with the latest offers available to all our members.
- Keep ahead: with topical news, updates and online resource library to access best practice and learn from leading experts to enhance health, wellbeing and achievement.
- Early award entry: for YST National PE and School Sport Annual Awards, recognise and celebrate outstanding performance.
We thoroughly enjoy and value our work with YST and would recommend them to any school. YST clearly work very effectively with the government and our school has gained from that link by being involved in many national projects. As a member we gain first hand from many new and exciting initiatives and YST are always there to support schools offering excellent training and staff links.”
Jane Young, Director of Sports,Durham Trinity School and Sports College
A YST Level 2 member school