What we can achieveYST What we can achieve
The graphic below follows a child's journey from early years, through school, to preparing young people for the workplace. It involves addressing pinch points at key times in a child's life taking into consideration their heritage, socio-economic background, home enviornment, postcode, ethnicity, religious beliefs and gender.
- 90% of young people involved in Get Exam Fit reduced referrals to wellbeing services
- 94% of Change4Life Club participants changed their lifestyle habits for the better
- 81% of young people on the My Personal Best programme reported increased responsibility
- 89% of Healthy Movers reported increased happiness and physical activity
- 86% of young people on the Inclusive Futures programme reported increased resilience
- 21% of Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) Girls Active participants increased their daily physical activity.
- Find out more about Lancashire Active Healthy Minds
- Find out more about Northants Active Healthy Minds