Support YST InternationalYST International Fundraising
We thank all current funders for our YST International work, including:
- British Council
- CA Redfern Charitable Trust
- European Union
- Independent Coach Education
- London City Quiz
- Power of Sport
- Rangoonwala Foundation
- The Archie Lloyd Charitable Foundation
- World Rowing Federation
BILD is our flagship programme which has been used to empower young people in Ghana, Tanzania and St Lucia. We are looking to develop a new BILD and this is where we need your help.
With your donations, fundraising and support, you can contribute to our £1million target so we can take our life changing programme to other nations.
Here’s a snapshot of what’s been achieved so far thanks to your support...
- BILD Ghana has reached 303,000 young people of all economic backgrounds, abilities and genders.
- BILD Tanzania empowered over 1,900 women to take part in sport.
- A total of 20 sports festivals have taken place through the BILD programme, involving a total of 10,523 young people.
These incredible impacts wouldn’t be possible without the amazing support of our donors. Whether you have ran a marathon, fundraised by having a cake sale or just simply donated – your generosity helps us continue to take BILD even further and bring the incredible power of sport to thousands of young people around the world. Thank you.
To donate, visit our Virgin Money Giving page or send a cheque to the address below:
Youth Sport Trust International
SportPark – Loughborough University
3 Oakwood Drive