Our partnerships have delivered a positive impact for businesses whilst supporting our charitable work to ensure all young people enjoy the life changing benefits that come from play and sport.
Why work with us?
We see our business partnerships as mutually beneficial relationships. By working with us to support a generation of happier, healthier young people you will help us to deliver a lasting positive social impact and we will help you to unlock benefits for your business like enhancing your brand, increasing your reach and supporting staff engagement and volunteering.
Becoming one of our Supporters or Partners will see you benefit from the scale of our reach and impact both through our marketing and social media channels and by having exclusive access to our events.
How we can help
Through collaborating with us on bespoke projects we can help you impact on key areas of your business, for example:
- Social impact: Do you want your brand to be associated with compelling and impactful CSR? YST delivers interventions across the UK, including areas of deprivation, to help tackle some of the most pressing issues facing today's generation of young people. By partnering with us you can help tackle the rise in childhood obesity, turn around the growth in mental health difficulties and inspire young people disengaged from work and life.
- Morale: Do you want to improve employee engagement? When you become a business partner, we can facilitate a range of inspiring opportunities to boost your own staff's morale and development. Through our Living for Sport partnership with Sky, more than 4,000 Sky staff got the opportunity to volunteer. Opportunities for your staff could include volunteering at events, receiving inspirational workshops from our trained, world-class Athlete Mentors or participating in team-building opportunities offered through our fundraising challenge events.
- Recruitment: By using sport as a vehicle to get young people 'work ready' we can develop the vital skills needed to ensure young people are equipped to succeed in the workplace. Our work has a proven track record using sport to help young people improve their planning and preparation skills, develop people skills like communication, teamwork, leadership and empathy and nurture aspiration, confidence and resilience.
Our work can be face to face or virtual and we have taken time, particularly during 2020/21, to adapt to the changing needs of our environment ensuring we are proving the best, and most appropriate experience both for our Partners and our network of schools.
Join us on our mission
All our Partners and Supporters believe in a future where every child enjoys the life changing benefits that come from play and sport. You will share the Youth Sport Trust's values, moral purpose and desire to create change to make real impact to the lives of all young people. Your commitment will enable the charity to continue its mission, using its resources, expertise and partners to create sustainable impact for the next generation.
Every partnership is unique and we will work with you to create one which is right for your business whether it is for a one-off event, a longer strategic partnership, a fundraiser or something completely different.
Our Partnership Packages
- Youth Sport Trust Partner - A bespoke agreement which could include sponsoring one of our key events or programmes or working with us to develop a new initiative using our expertise in improving young lives through sport, whilst also achieving your business objectives.
- Youth Sport Trust Product Partner - An individual commercial agreement based on product royalty donations to YST. Profit donations may be from your own products or products we have worked together to develop. YST Supporter benefits are also included in this package.
- Youth Sport Trust Supporter - Support our mission by joining our growing list of supporters. An annual donation of £750 +VAT will give you access to: use of our logo, our Partners & Supporters newsletter, Inspire magazine, YST Impact Report, fundraising opportunities and 10% off YST business services. As a YST Supporter you will also have the opportunity to invest in a range of marketing activities directly to our network.