- 20,000+ schools work with us across all of our different programmes including more than 1,600 in the most deprived areas of England
- 2 million reached through National School Sport Week at Home
- 98,734 followers on social media in 2019/20, 462,087 website visitors and 1,605 mentions of our work, research and campaigning in the media
- Over 500 delegates accessed our last annual face to face Conference and Exhibition in 2020. Our virtual 2021 event engaged over 700 delegates with partners involved in delivery and sponsorship.
- 309,115 young people were given the opportunity to enjoy the life-changing benefits of sport and play through our programmes
- 99,706 young people received training from our athlete mentors, coaches and networks, empowering them to lead and inspire their peers
- 20,650 teachers, coaches and practitioners were trained by us to lead good quality inclusive sport and Physical Education.
The work of the Youth Sport Trust has been pivotal to my own success. I am proud to be an ambassador and lucky to see first-hand the positive difference the Trust is making to the lives of young people.