SuperNova Glow Run 5K.
Walk, Jog, Run or dance your way to the finish, sign up to the Iconic SuperNova glow run and feel Epic!
FREE Charity Places Available.
Take one of three beautiful and iconic venues, wait until dusk, get the family together (and we mean everyone - grandparents, uncles, aunties, parents, kids, friends!), dig out the fluorescent clothing and grab everything and anything that glows or flashes. Then go for “Glow-ry” on a Supernova 5K!
Fun for all the family, no stress, no time limits - just friends and family spending an evening together doing something a little different but a lot of fun! Fancy dress is strongly encouraged - we want you to light up our iconic venues and make them look even more spectacular than they already do!
Supernova Run is coming to:
Bournemouth Pier, Bournemouth as part of the bigger Bournemouth festival of running on Saturday 6th October 2018.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London on Friday 26th October 2018.
And finally, to Helix Park and The Kelpies on Friday 9th, Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th November 2018 and is a great opportunity to explore the home of two 30-metre high horses!
Nothing will motivate you more than fundraising for a cause you really care about, so what are you waiting for? Come and be a part of it. Sign up and join #TribeYST here
FREE registration fee, fundraising target of £50 - all venues.
Why become a #TribeYST SuperNova runner?
- Your support will make a difference to young lives.
- It gives you (and your family!) something to aim for.
- An event for all abilities and ages in a “GLOWTASTIC” atmosphere.
- Race goody bag with LED head torch, SuperNova buff & water bottle.
- Experienced and enthusiastic fundraising support.
- Training Plan.
- Finishers Medal and race recovery pack.
What difference will I make?
Your support will make a big difference and will help us to use the power of sport to unlock the potential at every stage of a child’s life.
Recent report shows that too many children start their education without the basic skills to begin learning. What’s more, according to UK businesses too many young people end their school life unequipped for the workplace. These issues are most likely to apply to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Physical activity is key in getting children to learn, it supports the healthy development of brain function, social and emotional behaviour, speech and physical development. Sport also has the power to develop leadership, resilience and team working, all skills that employers value.
We are supporting schools and local communities with resources like our Healthy Movers programme, inspiring Athlete Mentor visits and our Youth Sport Award to help close the gaps created by inequality and disadvantage.
How do I enter?
- To claim your CHARITY place in return for meeting your fundraising target simply complete our Registration Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then send you a link by email to complete your registration with the organiser.
- To buy your OWN place and raise as much as you can, enter now at www.supernovarun.com and select us as your charity of choice once you have completed your registration.
Come and be a part of it. We’d love to see you and ALL are welcome.
If you have any questions, just get in touch on 01509 226667 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.