This course is particularly suited for delegates starting out in planning individual or series of lessons for colleagues and provides support in planning PE lessons and a curriculum that is inclusive and appropriately challenging, and promotes effective learning at all Key Stages that meet the needs of their children. Following attendance at a face to face training session, delegates will have the time to reflect and review their own planning prior to returning to school.
Outcomes and impact for the practitioner:
- Understand what an effective and appropriate PE curriculum looks like
- Plan a series of lessons that promotes children's progress within PE
- Plan for transition between Key Stages
- Engage and challenge children at their appropriate level.
Outcomes and impact for the children:
- Engage in PE lessons that challenge them to develop skills appropriate to their ability
- Prepare for the next stage in their PE journey.
This training is available at the discounted price of £1125.00 for YST Member Schools and £650.00 for Cluster Coordinators at the point of sign-up - after this point the cost is £1125.00.