The work of the Youth Sport Trust has been pivotal to my own sporting success and I am extremely proud to be an ambassador. Visiting schools and attending events, I am lucky to see first-hand the positive different the Trust is making to the lives of young people.
Hannah Cockroft MBE, Five-time Paralympic champion and 10-time world champion
Where your money goes:
- £15 enables us to engage 30 inactive children in regular physical activity
- £30 contributes towards the provision of adapted equipment to increase access to sport for young disabled people
- £50 pays for club sport opportunities for young people to grow self-confidence and self-esteem
There are lots of ways you can donate:
- Online: make a one off donation, set up a monthly donation or create a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving.
- Savoo: raise money when you shop online and make web searches - without costing you a penny. Click here for more.
- By post: you can send a cheque donation to: Youth Sport Trust, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3QF
- By text: You can donate to our charity by texting YSTR20 followed by the amount you wish to donate, to 70070. You can donate £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10. All the money you donate goes to us. You may be charged for your text message. Please refer to your network operator’s standard rates.
- In memory: pay tribute to someone special by donating in their memory. Make a one off donation or set up a page for someone special.
- In your will: leave a gift in your will to help us continue transforming the lives of young people through sport.