Our School Membership costs just £200 and it’s a valuable introduction to the benefits that an additional focus on PE and sport can deliver. It will enable you to create a meaningful impact and enhance wellbeing across the school community.
- YST Quality Mark: our online self-review tool that provides you with a nationally recognised badge of excellence for PE and school sport.
- Active 30:30 Tri: a simple resource that will enable your school to map 30 minutes of daily movement across the school week.
- Power of enrichment: a digital guide to help practitioners evidence and advocate the role of purposeful extracurricular sport as a vehicle for development.
- Two sets of TOP Play/TOP Sport resource card packs: choice of two packs from the range.
- School open day place: share best practice with like-minded practitioners.
- YST networks: opportunity to join Headteacher Ambassador, Lead School and PE CatalYST networks.
- YST updates: be part of an influential network receiving the latest policy and news updates via monthly member e-newsletters and termly YST magazine.
- Programme access: enjoy access to YST and national funded programmes that bring free resources and experiences.
- Exclusive offers and discounts: on events, programmes and partner schemes. We’ll keep you informed with the latest offers available to all our members.
- Keep ahead: with topical news, updates and online resource library to access best practice and learn from leading experts to enhance health, wellbeing and achievement.
See School Memebrship for secondary eduction.
We thoroughly enjoy and value our work with YST and would recommend them to any school. YST clearly work very effectively with the government and our school has gained from that link by being involved in many national projects. As a member we gain first hand from many new and exciting initiatives and YST are always there to support schools offering excellent training and staff links.”
Jane Young, Director of Sports,Durham Trinity School and Sports College
A YST Level 2 member school