With over 4,000 members and growing day-by-day, we care immensely about our network of schools. We share a common purpose, believing in the power of PE and school sport to change young people’s lives for the better and impact on their wellbeing.
By becoming a member, your school can:
- Work with leading experts and access best practice to enhance health, wellbeing and achievement
- Be part of an influential network receiving the latest policy and practice updates
- Enjoy access to YST programmes that bring free resources and experiences
- Learn how to get your whole school healthier and more active
- Become a PE CatalYST to help drive the future of our subject.
The results of working with the YST demonstrate how sport, health and learning are all inter-related. Our students have grown in confidence and made academic gains at the same time.
YST member school
Who can join?
Our membership has benefits to suit all types of schools and teachers. Schools can join as individual members, or as part of a cluster of schools. Once you become a member, any member of staff in your school can access the benefits which cater for every type of teacher.
Interested in joining as a group of schools? Find out about our cluster membership offer.
Outside the UK? Join our international membership scheme.
If you need to upgrade your membership, purchase additional benefits or check the status/level of your membership, log in.
What are the benefits of 2017/18 membership?
Drive wellbeing and achievement by accessing membership benefits like:
- Regular policy and political updates
- Access to an extensive library of online resources and best practice in PE, school sport and physical activity
- A wide range of world class CPD opportunities that have been researched, piloted and proven to get results
- The YST Quality Mark online self-review tool, consultancy visits and a place at our Annual YST National Conference
- Priority access to nationally funded programmes and competitive discounts with our trading company Youth Sport Direct and our business partners
What levels of membership are there?
There are three levels of membership available:
Full list of the benefits included in our 2017/18 membership offer.
To join us today or for more information contact the Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01509 226688.