Our growing network of close to 100 YST PE CatalYSTs will be coming together at six regional networking and development events. We invite you to join us at no cost!
We will provide an opportunity for you to feedback into the PE and Sport team at Department for Education and have your thoughts heard at a national level, before we guide you through our suggested ‘blueprint for 21st Century curriculum PE’. We will then help you to unpick and critique against your model with other like-minded leaders of PE.
The events are available to any secondary PE teacher free of charge as a taster before becoming formally involved in the YST PE CatalYST network. All we ask is that you complete just the details table on page 3 of this expression of interest form and return it to Will Swaithes
- 7 June, Northampton with Joe Rich, Caroline Chisholm School Book now
- 14 June, Peterborough with Vickie Bracken, Jack Hunt School Book now
- 22 June, Liverpool with Symon Stanley, Clare Mount Specialist Sports College Book now
- 28 June, Middlesbrough with Lee Richardson, Macmillan Academy Book now
- 6 July, Guildford with Josh Clayman and Matt Bowler, George Abbot School Book now
- 19 September, Cornwall with Kate Blackburn, Penryn College Book now
Click here to read more about the role of being a PE CatalYST.
Click here to see who is already a YST PE CatalYST, their specialist interests and where they are located nationally.
Click here to read what Ali Oliver, our Chief Executive, has to say about the vision for the future.
Click here to read part one of a new blog series to help challenge and shape your thinking.