Down the right-hand side of this page you will find the following...
- Parents' Guide - loads of great ideas about how the week might look for you and a calendar to plan your activities.
- Activities Ideas – download this to see videos and get ideas for the kinds of activities you might like to do during the week.
- Parent Example Social Media Posts - we'd absolutely love it if you'd tell people that you're a part of National School Sport Week at Home this year. You may even want to nominate another family to sign up too! To give you some inspiration, we've put together a suggested post for you to use, but of course please do come up with your own if you wish to, just use the hashtag #NSSWtogether and tag @youthsporttrust.
You can also use the links below to download a selection of social media graphics.
- A selection of graphics for use on Facebook - DOWNLOAD
- A selection of graphics for use on Instagram - DOWNLOAD
- A selection of graphics for use on Instagram Stories - DOWNLOAD
- A selection of graphics for use on Twitter - DOWNLOAD
- An editable certificate - DOWNLOAD
- A selection of graphics in Welsh for use on social media - DOWNLOAD
For more information about YST National School Sport Week at Home please click here.