Down the right-hand side of this page you will find the following...
- Organisations' Guide - loads of great ideas about how the week might look for you and a calendar to plan your activities.
- Activities Ideas – download this to see videos and get ideas for the kinds of activities you might like to do during the week.
- Supporter Template Press Release - an ideal starting point for telling others about your NSSW activities. Simply fill in the gaps and you're ready to go.
- Supporter Example Social Media Posts - we'd be delighted if you'd tell more people that you're a part of National School Sport Week at Home this year. To help you do so, we've put together a list of suggested posts for you to use. Or, you can come up with your own, just use the hashtag #NSSWtogether and tag @youthsporttrust!
You can also use the links below to download a selection of social media graphics.
- A selection of graphics for use on Facebook - DOWNLOAD
- A selection of graphics for use on Instagram - DOWNLOAD
- A selection of graphics for use on Instagram Stories - DOWNLOAD
- A selection of graphics for use on Twitter - DOWNLOAD
- A selection of graphics in Welsh for use on social media - DOWNLOAD
- An editable certificate - DOWNLOAD
For more information about YST National School Sport Week at Home please click here.