National School Sport Week is a great opportunity to get all your pupils involved in more PE and school sport and to celebrate your school’s achievements.
Since 2009, 9.6 million young people and 22,000 schools have taken part, and this year schools are being encouraged to pledge that all their young people will take part in five hours of PE and sport.
The week gives your school the flexibility to develop a programme of activities that engage and inspire all involved. You can get as creative as you like and design it to suit your school’s needs and outcomes!
5 reasons to sign up!
1) Get ideas for how to engage the school in physical activity
2) Free resources to help you enhance your week
3) Celebrate the achievements of young people
4) Receive our support to raise the profile of your school
5) Youth Sport Trust Members can also access additional support to help them achieve meaningful outcomes for their school.
Don’t delay, register today and encourage your pupils to ‘Give me Five’