As a Premium member you are entitled to one Full Day Athlete Mentor Visit.
Please fill in this form to book your athlete mentor visit:
If a face to face delivery is not feasible at the moment, please contact [email protected] to discuss alternative options.
For some guidance on how you can use your athlete visit, please watch this short video from Rachael Mackenzie World Thai-Boxing Champion.
- Visits can be designed to help tackle complex and demanding challenges across the whole school and empower young people to transform aspirations, boost confidence and self-esteem, change behaviours and achieve their personal best in life.
- An Athlete Mentor delivers bespoke interventions through assemblies, workshops and masterclasses working with targeted pupil groups.
- They can also deliver motivational speeches, host awards ceremonies, events, sports days or provide a taster of a YST Athlete Mentor programme.
Examples of recent workshop requests from schools include:
- An inspirational Paralympian to engage with those students who are least active
- Delivery of a cross curricular day of workshops
- Q and A with individual classes and practical workshops
- A female Athlete Mentor to motivate and enthuse girls, largely around self-confidence
- Delivery of workshops on teamwork and communication at a student leaders conference.
Please click here to find out more about our athlete mentors.
- Visits require a minimum of four to six weeks’ notice.
- Bookings are most popular in the summer term, so please book early.
- A half-day visit is up to three hours. (The start/finish times are flexible to suit your needs.)
- If schools request a specific athlete, we cannot guarantee this due to location and availability, but every effort will be made to accommodate the request. Give us as much notice as possible to try and make this happen.