The vital work we do to help address this crisis would simply not be possible without our fantastic partners.
Working on a local, national and international scale, we create bespoke partnerships which work for every organisation. From corporate sponsorships and Charity of the Year arrangements to our annual PE & Sport exhibition, these mutually beneficial partnerships deliver a positive impact for organisations whilst supporting our charitable work to ensure all young people enjoy the life changing benefits that come from play and sport.
Empowering our children to lead healthy, active lives has been our mission for the past 25 years but it has never been more important than now.
Annually the Youth Sport Trust delivers our flagship conference, including our large exhibition of specialist PE & School Sport providers. It’s THE networking opportunity of the year for our sector, providing an opportunity to unite together, showcase your solutions and explore the opportunities that are arising within the sport and education sectors and look forward to the exciting potential of the coming years.
Each year our conference programme attracts PE Teachers, Heads of Sport, Head teachers and other key school decision makers looking for new and innovative ways to deliver physical activity in their school. Working together with our fantastic group of exhibitors and conference sponsors, the YST Conference and Exhibition enables us to equip educators to become changemakers for the charity and change lives.
To find out more about our latest upcoming event, and how you can get involved as an Exhibitor or Sponsor, please contact [email protected], or for a full list of our upcoming Conference exhibitors please click below.
- 20,000+ schools work with us across all of our different programmes including more than 1,600 in the most deprived areas of England
- National School Sport Week 2023: 2,890 NSSW resources were downloaded and 574 articles were published in the media, reaching a potential audience in excess of 28 million
- In total 1,780 schools, 143 organisations, 182 families and 57 MPs signed up to the campaign, resulting in 589,714 people pledging to be active for 60 minutes every day
- Over 500 delegates accessed our last annual face-to-face Conference and Exhibition in 2023 with partners involved in delivery and sponsorship.
- 8,612 teachers, coaches and practitioners were trained to deliver physical education, sport and play to support the development of young people
- 144,430 young people participated in an activity made possible through the work of the Youth Sport Trust
- 12,491 young people were also trained through the Youth Sport Trust to become young leaders to their peers.
The work of the Youth Sport Trust has been pivotal to my own success. I am proud to be an ambassador and lucky to see first-hand the positive difference the Trust is making to the lives of young people.