The multi-award-winning Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend is more than just a running race. Join thousands at Buckinghamshire's most popular weekend of running. Conquer the Rocket 5k and Turing 10K on Sunday 30 April, and either the MK Half Marathon or MK Marathon on Bank Holiday Monday 01 May 2023. Run on both days and earn a third MK Challenge medal.
You will finish in the stunning natural amphitheatre with live music, street food and bars. We look forward to seeing you in 2023 for an epic two days of running.
We’re blessed with a tremendous amount of natural beauty in Milton Keynes, and we’re also lucky to have a world-class system of cycle paths known as redways. We have taken advantage of those factors to show off our green city, giving our runners a course that is scenic, interesting, inspiring, fun to run, fast, and excitingly different from other marathons.
Marathon: £350 Half Marathon £240
Turing 10K: £100 Rocket 5K: £50
- Fantastic medals
- Quality YST technical T Shirt
- Scenic route with lakes, parks and woodland
- Professional timing and live results
- Most improved UK race of 2019!
- British Association of Road Races GOLD status
- Stunning event village location
- Fantastic GOLD award winning race reviews
- Lots of support & entertainment on the course
- Finish festival with street food and bars
To register your interest email: [email protected].