There are many ways to become a Changemaker and fundraise for the Youth Sport Trust – by joining #TeamYST you’re ensuring that even more young people can enjoy the life-changing benefits that come through taking part in sport and play. Read our case studies here to find out more about the impact and difference that your support helps us to make.
Follow these three simple steps to get involved today:
- Choose your Event - Plan your own fundraising activity, enter an event or take a look at the list of fundraising events below.
- Get inspiration, support and resources - Download our online fundraising pack and check our our other fundraising resources, which will help you get started with your fundraising.
- Start fundraising - When you’re ready to start you can do so by either setting up your own fundraising page or making a donation today.
I hope to inspire others to take on their own physical challenges and encourage even more people into sport and physical activity.
Other Ways to Give
There are lots of others ways you can help fundraise for our charity, including...
Make a donation
- Online: make a one off donation, set up a monthly donation or create a fundraising page on Just Giving.
- By text: simply text 3NSSW to 70085 to donate £3. Texts cost £3 plus one standard rate message and you'll be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone and SMS. If you'd like to give £3 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text 3NNSWNOINFO to 70085.
- By post: you can send a cheque donation to: Youth Sport Trust, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3QF.
- Gift Aid: by Gift Aiding your donation we will receive an additional 25p for every £1 donated. So make your donation worth more. Simply complete the Gift Aid form and email it to us at [email protected].
*Donations are only eligible for Gift Aid if the donor is a UK tax payer and over 18 years old.
Give while you shop
- Savoo: raise money when you shop online and make web searches - without costing you a penny. Click here for more.
- Easy Fundraising: raise money whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to paying your household bills. Click here for more.
Leave a gift to us
Donate in Memory – Making a donation in memory of someone special or leaving a gift in your will helps us to support the next generation, creating more opportunities to transform lives through sport. To leave a gift in your will, contact your solicitor quoting the Youth Sport Trust’s name and our charity number (1086915) and how much you would like to leave us. Legacy gifts don’t have to be huge to have a significant impact on our work and our beneficiaries. Even leaving as little as 1% of your estate to the Youth Sport Trust could have an incredible impact.
We rely on grants and donations to deliver our mission and do not provide grants to other organisations. Information on some main sources of funding can be found here.
We are committed to complying with the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Fundraising Practice.
Our Fundraising Promise can be found here.
Our fundraising complaints process can be found here.
If you are looking to support our sister charity, YST International, please click here to find out you can get involved.