Founded by best-selling author and fitness food expert Kate Percy, Go Faster Food inspires and fuels active lifestyles with its delicious food and relevant knowledge about how to eat to perform and feel better.
Based on Kate’s simple ethos that 'Real Food Fuels You Better®', we provide:
- 'Eat like an athlete' educational resources
- Inspirational talks and tailored workshops
- Food products - Kate Percy's Go Bites energy balls
Go Faster Food's resources, originally developed with United Learning, have been used by:
- Corporate organisations such as Google HQ and Virgin Sport,
- Sports organisations such as the GB Youth Winter Olympic Squad and the LTA,
- Schools and colleges, from key stage 1 to 5
We believe that all school leavers should be equipped to cook nutritious, energy-giving meals as well as understand the link between what they eat and how they perform and feel. For this reason we are contributing 10% of net profits from the sale of Go Bites help fund Go Faster Food’s education programmes.
For more information and resources go to:
Or contact Sophie Heath, RNutr. at firstname.lastname@example.org