Digital SupportYST Digital Support
Coronavirus Support Live
During February 2021 we ran a week of virtual, free to access CPD sessions for teachers and senior leaders to ensure that you get access to the best and most up to date advice and information to help you this term, whether delivering in school or remotely. The recorded sessions are now available via the link below.
Video Case Studies
Schools talk through how they are tackling the challenge of delivering during the pandemic. Some of these videos have been produced by the Youth Sport Trust and others were provided by the Department for Education (DfE). All videos are hosted on YouTube, where subtitles can be activated. There are also written blogs in this area.
Webinars and Podcasts
In the first two UK lockdowns, we produced a number of webinars and podcasts covering an array of topics in PE. Explore them all below.
Our Webinar Series
- PE and Wellbeing - watch
- PE and Leading Change - watch
- PE and Inclusion - watch
- PE and Global Perspectives within Education - watch
- Transition from home to school learning and curriculum planning for PE - watch (primary), watch (secondary)
- PE post COVID-19 curriculum development for life-skills and wellbeing - watch
- Curriculum Mapping - watch
- Reframing competition post COVID-19 - watch
- Primary PE and Sport Premium - watch
Our Podcast Series