Coronavirus Support Live – Recovery and Inspiration
Taking place from 17-20 May our interactive virtual workshops will, once again, provide up to date, practical help and advice for practitioners on a range of topics. Each day will also feature an inspirational keynote talk which will set the tone for the theme of the day:
- Monday - Re-engaging Every Child with keynote from Sir Michael Marmot
- Tuesday - Active Recovery with keynote from Professor Barry Carpenter
- Wednesday - Reaching Out with keynote from Chris Grant
- Thursday - Reimagining with keynote from Dr Catherine Bishop
Check out the full range of sessions in the ‘TV Guide’ which you can find on this page.
Tickets per delegate for all 18 sessions cost just:
- £25 (ex VAT) for standard tickets
- Now free for all YST members
However, as part of the week’s offer, the following selected sessions are free to access:
- Monday - Keynote: Building back fairer: widening inequalities and the role of PE and sport delivered by Sir Michael Marmot
- Tuesday - How to run a high quality sports day that inspires and unites the school delivered by Adam Douglas and Danny Burton (YST)
- Tuesday - Recovery for Girls: How to support girls on (or suspected to be on) the Autism Spectrum through increasing engagement and enjoyment of PE, school sport and physical activity delivered by Ali Knight (Campion School), Jon White and Tiarna Bithell (Claremount Specialist Sports College), Rachel Hutchinson (Alfriston School) and Vicci Wells (YST)
- Thursday - PE, sport and physical activity for teenage girls in the new normal: key learnings from lockdown to help reimagine for the future delivered by Tanya Martin (Women in Sport) and Wendy Taylor (YST)
Furthermore, all delegates who register for Coronavirus Support Live will be eligible for a discount to the same value off their ticket for the YST Conference in March 2022. For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
We’d love you to join us as we work together to transform young lives.
How to book
"It was a brilliant week which was accessible to me as head and to the PE lead. Very glad to have attended and grateful to all those who put in the time to make it happen. Thank you."
Delegate from Coronavirus Support Live, February 2021