The Youth Sport Trust offers in-school support that can be personalised to suit the needs of your school, staff and pupils.
Youth Sport Trust Personalised Support is quality, in-school support tailored to the individual needs of the school.
- Work with an expert at the Youth Sport Trust who will act as a non-judgemental critical friend
- Focus on an area of development that is important to your department, a number of departments working collaboratively or the school
- Receive developmental support, practical strategies and resources tailored to your school
- Pick from a menu of support or tailor the support to meet your needs
- Delivered on your school site.
How do I book a Personalised Support visit?
Identify the area of development you would like Youth Sport Trust to help you with from the seven themes below:
- Closing the gap
- Core subjects/wider curriculum development
- Health and wellbeing
- Leadership and employability
In 2016/17, Level 3 Youth Sport Trust members are entitled to one inclusive Personalised Support visit. They can also be purchased as an add-on to membership.
If you're a member, login to book your visit.
Not a member? You can still book a visit.
Please give as much notice as possible when booking a Personalised Support visit, at least eight weeks is recommended.
How much does a Personalised Support visit cost?
Member price (Level 1 or 2): £650
Non-member Price: £800