Why join as a cluster of schools?
We care immensely about our network of schools. We've listened to the feedback our members provided on our membership offer and refreshed it for 2016/17 to include some great new benefits.
By joining as a group of ten or more schools you get access to all these benefits, and as the group coordinator, you will also receive a fantastic package of extras including a cluster coordinator incentive package specifically for you:
- Free place at the 2017 Youth Sport Trust (YST) Annual Conference
- Autumn and summer national networking events
- £100 Youth Sport Direct voucher (including iAcademy and Youth Sport Trust CPD)
- Termly meeting with YST colleague to support you maximise your YST membership
- Login to the website and access to the members’ area
- Cluster Coordinator Newsletter (monthly or half termly)
- Termly prize draw to win an Athlete Mentor visit to your Cluster
How do I join as a cluster?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01509 226688.
What is the cost of cluster membership?
The price per school is the same as the individual school membership.
Level 1: £50
Level 2: £200
Level 3: £1100
How do I pay for my cluster membership?
A central invoice will be sent to you which can be paid by BACS or Paypal.
Can my schools pay individually?
The preferred method of payment is one central invoice, however individual school invoicing can be arranged on request.
If another school wants to join my cluster at a later date can they?
Yes, to add an additional school please contact our Membership team.
I am an individual school, am I able to join a cluster instead?
Yes, an individual school can join a cluster. If you know of a local cluster that you would like to join than please speak to the Cluster Coordinator directly. Alternatively, if you are not aware of a local cluster but would be interested in finding out if there is one nearby then please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 01509 226688.