Why work with us?YST Why work with us?
YST has national reach across the UK and by becoming one of our Supporters or Partners we can increase your brand profile and awareness across schools and young people. By working with us, you will benefit from the scale of our reach and impact, both through our marketing and social media channels and by having exclusive access to our conference and events.
- 20,000+ schools work with us across all of our different programmes including more than 1,600 in the most deprived areas of England
- 6.5 million views of our social media posts last year, from more than 75,000 followers
- 246,000 people visited our website during the 2018/19 academic year
- 43 National Governing Bodies of Sport worked with
- Over 500 delegates accessed our annual Conference & Exhibition in 2019.
How we can help
Through working with us on bespoke projects we can help you impact on key areas of your business, for example:
- Social impact: Do you want your brand to be associated with compelling and impactful CSR? We can help. YST delivers interventions across the UK, including areas of deprivation, to help tackle some of the most pressing issues facing today's generation of young people. By partnering with us you can help tackle the rise in childhood obesity, turn around the growth in mental health difficulties, inspire young people disengaged from work and life, and equip them with the attitudes and skills to thrive in the world of work.
- Morale: Do you want to improve employee engagement? When you become a business partner, we can facilitate a range of inspiring opportunities to boost your own staff's morale and development. Through our Living for Sport partnership with Sky, more than 4,000 Sky staff got the opportunity to volunteer. Opportunities for your staff could include volunteering at events, receiving inspirational workshops from our trained Athlete Mentors, taking training on coaching and mentoring or participating in team-building opportunities offered through our challenge events and corporate golf days.
- Recruitment: Are you consistently able to recruit people with the right skills? By using sport as a vehicle to get young people 'work ready' we can develop the vital skills needed to ensure young people are equipped to succeed in the work place. Our work has a proven track record using sport to help young people improve their planning and preparation skills, develop people skills like communication, teamwork, leadership and empathy and nurture aspiration, confidence and resilience.
- 4.7 million young people given direct opportunities to participate in high quality physical activity and sport
- 210,000 young people and adults trained in inclusive practice in physical activity
- 99,000 teachers received Continuing Professional Development training from YST.
*Between 2013 and 2018, as taken from our 2018 Impact Report
The work of the Youth Sport Trust has been pivotal to my own success. I am proud to be an ambassador and lucky to see first-hand the positive difference the Trust is making to the lives of young people.
Hannah Cockroft MBE, multi-time Paralympic and World Champion
My experiences with the Youth Sport Trust have enhanced my CV and provided me with lots of examples I can draw up on in job and undergraduate placement opportunities.
Laura Graves, Team Leader and Young Ambassador 2009-16