Bournemouth Marathon Running Festival.
Charity Places Available.
Come and experience 'running as it should be'!
Stunning sea views, breath-taking coastal routes and the very best of Bournemouth and Poole is on show as the South Coast is home to an international marathon festival on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th October.
The Bournemouth Marathon Festival brings many distances together in one unique festival of running. Running the Bournemouth Marathon for Youth Sport Trust means there’s a team of people around you every step of the way, giving you a lift and inspiring you on to the finish line. By taking part, you’ll raise vital funds for us and make a real difference!
The course is fast and picturesque, making it a must-do for anyone looking to set a PB. With 8 races to choose from there is something for all abilities, so if you don’t feel up to running a full marathon, then why not enter the half marathon, Supersonic 10K or get “glowtastic” for the Supernova 5K? The Supernova 5K is now open to children too, and with FOUR junior events in 2018, why not enter now and get the whole family involved! Sign up and join #TribeYST here.
£20 Registration Fee and £300 Fundraising Target
£10 Registration Fee and £150 Fundraising Target
£5 Registration Fee and £80 Fundraising Target
Supernova 5K GLOW RUN
FREE entry and £50 Fundraising Target (all ages)
FREE entry and £20* Fundraising Target
*no fixed target for juniors if part of an adult team
Why become A #TribeYST BMF runner?
- Your support will make a difference to young lives
- It gives you (and your family!) something to aim for
- A range of events for all abilities and ages in a fantastic atmosphere
- Get “GLOWTASTIC” and take part with family & friends at the 5K Supernova
- Run in our “go faster” #TribeYST vest!
- Experienced and enthusiastic fundraising support
- Training Plan
- Finishers Medal, Event Tech T and race recovery pack
What difference will I make?
Your support will make a big difference and will help us to use the power of sport to unlock the potential at every stage of a child’s life.
Recent report shows that too many children start their education without the basic skills to begin learning. What’s more, according to UK businesses too many young people end their school life unequipped for the workplace. These issues are most likely to apply to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Physical activity is key in getting children to learn, it supports the healthy development of brain function, social and emotional behaviour, speech and physical development. Sport also has the power to develop leadership, resilience and team working, all skills that employers value.
We are supporting schools and local communities with resources like our Healthy Movers programme, inspiring Athlete Mentor visits and our Youth Sport Award to help close the gaps created by inequality and disadvantage.
How do I enter?
- To claim your CHARITY place in return for meeting your fundraising target simply complete our Registration Form and return to email@example.com We will then send you a link by email to complete your registration.
- To buy your OWN place and raise as much as you can, enter now at www.bournemouthmarathon.com and select us as your charity of choice once you have completed your registration.
Come and be a part of it. We’d love to see you and ALL are welcome.
If you have any questions, just get in touch on 01509 226667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.