The Big Fun Run 5K.
Join #TribeYST and get involved in your local Big Fun Run 5K.
Free Charity Places Available
Big Fun Run is a series of 20 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. All you need to do is find the one closest to you!
The Big Fun Run series is strictly for FUN where it’s all about relaxed exercise. No times, no pressure, no sweat - just some easy moves and lots of laughs. The runs are suitable for all the family where you can accomplish your personal goals, have fun and spend quality time with your nearest and dearest.
This isn’t about Olympic level athletes charging about in record times. It’s about mums with prams, dads with toddlers, groups running together, fancy dress and a fantastic fun mix. Are you getting a picture of something a little bit different?
Nothing will motivate you more than fundraising for a cause you really care about, so what are you waiting for? Sign up for free and join #TribeYST here
Charity Place Fundraising Target
£50 -Individual Place
£100 - Family Team (2 adults / 2 children)
Why become a #TribeYST Big Fun Runner?
- It gives you (and your family!) something to aim for
- You can take part with family & friends
- You can walk, jog, skip, push a buggie – whatever you like!
- 20 events throughout the UK
- Your support will make a difference to young lives
What difference will I make?
Your support will make a big difference and will help us to use the power of sport to unlock the potential at every stage of a child’s life.
Recent report shows that too many children start their education without the basic skills to begin learning. What’s more, according to UK businesses too many young people end their school life unequipped for the workplace. These issues are most likely to apply to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Physical activity is key in getting children to learn, it supports the healthy development of brain function, social and emotional behaviour, speech and physical development. Sport also has the power to develop leadership, resilience and team working, all skills that employers value.
We are supporting schools and local communities with resources like our Healthy Movers programme, inspiring Athlete Mentor visits and our Youth Sport Award to help close the gaps created by inequality and disadvantage.
How do I enter?
- To claim your free charity place in return for meeting your fundraising target simply complete our registration form and return to email@example.com We will then send you a link by email to complete your registration with the organiser.
- To buy your own place and raise as much as you can, enter now at www.bigfunrun.com and select us as your charity of choice once you have completed your registration.
Come and be a part of it. We’d love to see you and ALL are welcome.
If you have any questions, just get in touch on 01509 226667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.