This course is particularly suited for PE subject coordinators who are looking to implement or review their current assessment practice and support colleagues to use feedback for maximum benefit in lessons. Following attendance at a face to face training session, delegates will have the time to reflect and review their current assessment, recording and reporting process and action plan for an effective assessment process for their school.
Outcomes and impact for the practitioner:
- Acquire a range of assessment strategies including both formative and summative assessment
- Understand how life without levels impacts upon assessment in PE and be able to communicate attainment, achievement and progress at the point of transfer to secondary level
- Develop reporting processes relevant to individual situation
- Be aware of external accountability measures, including Ofsted and the National Curriculum.
Outcomes and impact for the children:
- Be aware of external accountability measures, including Ofsted and the National Curriculum
- Improve their confidence and skills in self, peer and group evaluation and assessment.
This training is available at the discounted price of £1125.00 for YST Member Schools and £650.00 for Cluster Coordinators at the point of sign-up - after this point the cost is £1125.00.