Active Healthy Minds - Our impactYST Active Healthy Minds - Our Impact
- 90% of young people involved in Get Exam Fit reduced referrals to wellbeing services
- 94% of Change4Life Club participants changed their lifestyle habits for the better
- 81% of young people on the My Personal Best programme reported increased responsibility
- 89% of Healthy Movers reported increased happiness and physical activity
- 86% of young people on the Inclusive Futures programme reported increased resilience
- 21% of Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) Girls Active participants increased their daily physical activity.
Active Healthy Minds reports
We have been successfully commissioned across three significant areas of the country where we have worked with local partners to integrate our programmes and solutions with existing service delivery to bring about real change to children and young people’s physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
In each of these areas we have helped local stakeholders to use PE, sport and physical activity to deliver their local priorities and address inequalities in the local population’s needs such as social mobility and mental health.
Click on any of the links below to find out more...