Business Honours Club
The Youth Sport Trust is passionate about helping all young people to achieve their full potential by delivering high quality physical education and sport. We have driven many improvements in PE and school sport, and are continuously looking for new ways to inspire young people to participate, compete, volunteer and officiate.
The Youth Sport Trust works with select commercial organisations
that share its vision, via the Business Honours
We offer businesses support in gaining commercial advantage in the sport and education sectors. We also provide insight and intelligence for greater understanding of the current sport and education landscape.
- Commercial - access to tender opportunities from the Youth Sport Trust and other third-parties including schools, and recognition as a Youth Sport Trust Preferred Supplier
- Communications - regular insights and updates from the Youth Sport Trust
- Marketing - via the Youth Sport Trust's national network of schools, NGBs and other sport and education related organisations
- Networking - at national and regional events organised by Youth Sport Trust and other organisations
- Partnership - working in partnership with Youth Sport Trust on development projects, literature review, product/resources development etc, and access to insight panels, athlete mentors and Youth Sport Trust representatives
- Sponsorship opportunities
For further information about Business Honours Club, please download the 'at a glance' factsheet, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01509 226651.